Monday, June 22, 2009

Sea- Brooklym

We went to Sea for Keren's High School graduation. The food is generally good and not too expensive. They have the typical restaurant problem of boasting a more complex appetizer list and main course list. The two best items of the night were both Keren's orders. "The Claw" was a gigantic shrimp in its aforementioned claw. They put some spices in it but the shrimp stood for itself. I usually don't taste the juices from the head or tail, because shrimp are usually cut for me, but this time I could - and the taste was great. I also enjoyed the faint grill flavor of the shrimp.

The curry noddle soup that Keren ordered came in a gigantic bowl. The noodles were okay, not homemade or special in any way. But the broth and the vegetables stood out. The broth was spicy but not too spicy. It had a slight shrimp-y flavor. It was the curry soup I tried to order at many Vietnamese restaurants, but this time it had the flavor.

http://www.seathairestaurant.com/

No comments: