Seems like everything and everyone is concerned with the economy. I'm glad that I have a job, even though I would like a different one. I'm also glad that I have a family that can support my living expenses.
But it's getting sadder and sadder. Everything I read is about the banks and how things will get even worse. This makes it hard to even think about other things; let alone expect the media to cover other things.
The bailout is a good idea for the long term. We may have to pay higher taxes now, but eventually, the economy will get better and we will be getting a higher salary. Luckily, this is a good time for me not to be making a lot of money. I don't have a family or a husband. I just want to live on my own, but I can't do that yet. What else can I do at this point to get a more interesting job that pays more? It would be horrible if I left where I am now and got laid off at a new place after 6 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment